Packing for a weekend in Cabo with the husband for a late birthday celebration and wedding bash.
A few things that are going in my bag…
1. Polish up the nails in Essie’s “tart deco,” a shade of coral perfect for Cabo.
2. ViX bikini and beach bag (of course).
3. A nice boy at Barney’s talked me into this 3 LAB Perfect Mask. I’m such a sucker for new cosmetics but, wow, these masks are magic! For a fresh, spa glow. Even after a long flight or 1 too many margaritas the 3 Lab Perfect Mask gets the job done.
4. Just bought these BCBG sunglasses. Love how lightweight they are and great coverage from the sun.
5. A friend told me “Game Change” is a must read.
6. And of course, just a bit of sparkle from Tory Burch.